So minimal makeup? It’s fast and easy; perfect for the working woman. It’s actually perfect for any situation because of it’s simplicity. I’ve broken down my routine into 5 steps that take me from just-rolled-out-of-bed to effortlessly put together.
- Concealer/corrector: a peachy colored corrector can help with discoloration of dark circles and concealer helps make everything look like skin.
2. Powder Foundation: The coverage isn’t fantastic, but it is enough to make the skin seamless (aka you can’t tell where your concealer stops and my skin starts). With a light dusting, it also sets all of the cream products.
3. Bronzer: Yep, it’s extra and can be completely skipped, BUT HEAR ME OUT. Bronzer helps give dimension and color. It also doubles as eyeshadow.
4. Brows: Framing the face is essential when there is no time (or want) for full face. Defining the eyebrows, no matter how full they are, can be the difference between makeup that looks rushed, and the minimal makeup look I am trying to achieve.
5. Mascara & Liner: Again frame the face! Eyes are the window to the soul, draw attention to your windows! Mascara opens up the eyes, and a nude liner will make them look brighter.
There you have it, 5 easy steps to achieve a gorgeous minimal makeup look. What? The lips? Right so, I usually just use chapstick. Feel free to pair any lip color with this look! I guess that is 6 steps, but shhhhh consider it a bonus
From Zac Posen to DKNY, Jeremy Scott to Christian Siriano, one makeup trend for Spring 2017 stands out above all: Fresh clean skin. While some designers added bold lips, eyes, and brows, the face was left to the natural beauty of the runway models, and this is such an amazing trend for the everyday. We can store our full coverage foundations for now, because embracing our freckles and small imperfections are in! Exciting update: I’m going to try and translate a few posts at a time into Spanish!!! It’s not the best right now because I’m used to speaking, not writing. It’s scary but with any skill it takes practice.
I created two looks inspired by SS 17 fashion week. The first is more for daytime. I used a medium coverage foundation and concealer to even out my skin and cover my dark circles. Then I used a peach blush and a little bit of bronzer to add dimension and color. I also used the same blush and bronzer on my eyes to keep things simple. I finished off with mascara for an easy look that took me 15 miutes tops! The “night” look is even simpler: I added black liner and shadow for an easy smoky eye, and a berry lipstick to add drama.
Casi todo los diseñadores presentarton un tema en común para el maquillaje del Fashion week Spring/Summer 2017: el rostro fresco.
En esta temporada se puede usar bases de cobertura ligera y guardar las de cobertura completa para mas adelante.
Yo me inspire para crear dos looks differente uno para el dia en el cual use una base de cobertura mediana para igualar el tono de piel. Despues use un blush peach y un bronzer para agregar dimesion y color a la cara. Tambien use los mismos productos en los ojos para simplificar el proceso. Termine con una mascara para un look facil que toma alrededor de 15 minutos applicarlo
El look de noche es mas facil:
Ya que tenemos la base del dia, ahora agregar un deliniardor y sombra negra para crear un smoky eye. Y despues un labial berry para añadir glamour.